返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第3季 第13集>>

  • 1. I think she handled it with aplomb.
    我认为她应对得从容不迫。
  • 2. Even though she missed a whole morning at bond court?
    尽管她在保释法庭缺席了一整个早上。
  • 3. 18 cases we had to cover,so she could tape an episode of Mama's Homespun Cooking.
    我们得帮她搞定十八个案子,好让她去录一期「妈妈的家传秘方」。
  • 4. I'm not saying she didn't have to make trade-offs.
    我并不是说她没有权衡和妥协的时候。
  • 5. Trade-offs are one thing, but what about the time
    权衡妥协是一回事 但是那次。
  • 6. you had to rush out of Judge Schakowsky's court
    你不得不冲出沙考斯基法官的法庭。
  • 7. to cover a probate case of hers?
    去帮她打那个遗产案呢。
  • 8. That was because of you, Bernie.
    那都要怪你 伯尼。
  • 9. Because you didn't show up.
    就因为你没来。
  • 10. N-N-No, it wasn't my day.
    不不不 我那天不当值。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 94 Previous Next