返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 唐顿庄园 第1季 第4集>>

  • 1. The chauffeur always eats in his own cottage.
    司机该在自己的小屋吃饭。
  • 2. Steady on. You can cut him a bit of slack on his second day.
    得了 他第二天上班 你就放过他吧。
  • 3. I'm waiting to take old Lady Grantham home.
    我等着载格兰瑟姆老夫人回府。
  • 4. Even then, Taylor never ate with us.
    那也不应该 泰勒从不蹭我们的饭。
  • 5. You're taking advantage of Mrs. Hughes' absence.
    你这是趁休斯太太不在 占便宜。
  • 6. What are you doing?
    你干什么呢。
  • 7. I'm sorting the collars.
    整理领子衬片。
  • 8. Removing the ones that have come to an end.
    把用旧的挑出来。
  • 9. What happens to His Lordship's old clothes?
    老爷的旧衣服怎么处理呢。
  • 10. What's it to you? Clothes are a valet's perk, not a chauffeur's.
    关你屁事 衣服会赏给男仆 不是司机。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 69 Previous Next