<< 唐顿庄园 第1季 第4集>>
-
1. Not a prig.
那倒没有。
-
2. Just a man thrust into something he never wanted or envisaged.
你不过是对你强加于你的事有些抵触罢了。
-
3. I could only see the absurdity of the whole thing.
我那时觉得一切都很荒谬。
-
4. - I'm sorry. - Well, there are absurdities involved,as I know well enough.
-对不起 -确实有荒谬之处,我深有体会。
-
5. Possibilities, too, and I was blind to them.
也暗含机遇 而我却视而不见。
-
6. I was determined not to let it change me.
我不想让这一切改变我。
-
7. It was absurd. If you don't change, you die.
真是可笑 不懂变通只有死路一条。
-
8. Do you think so?
你真这么想。
-
9. I'm not sure. Sometimes I think I hate change.
其实有时侯我讨厌改变。
-
10. Well, at least we can comfort ourselves
聊以自慰的是。