<< 唐顿庄园 第1季 第4集>>
-
1. Stop flannelling and get on,before I betray you to Mr Carson.
别溜须拍马了 干活去,要不我找卡森先生打小报告。
-
2. Oh, is there anything more thrilling than a new frock?
还有什么比新衣裳更让人激动吗。
-
3. I suppose not, My Lady.
恐怕没有 小姐。
-
4. You shall have one, too.
你也应该有一套。
-
5. I thought this would be suitable for your interview.
这一套应该很适合面试穿。
-
6. - I won't be wearing it, My Lady. - Of course you will.
-我不会穿的 小姐 -你当然要穿。
-
7. We have to make you look like a successful, professional woman.
你得打扮的像一个成功的职业女性。
-
8. What is it? What's happened?
怎么了 出什么事了。
-
9. Well, I won't wear it because I'm not going.
我不会穿 是因为我不用去了。
-
10. They've cancelled the appointment.
他们取消了面试。