返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员

    << 唐顿庄园 第1季 第4集>>

  • 1. No. Stay, please.
    不 请留下来。
  • 2. I've got something I'd like to talk to you about,if you've a minute.
    我有点事想对你说,不知你有没有时间。
  • 3. Before I first came here as head housemaid,I was walking out with a farmer.
    在我来庄园做女仆领班之前,我曾经和一个农夫情投意合。
  • 4. When I told him I'd taken a job at Downton,he asked me to marry him.
    当我告诉他我在唐顿找到工作时,他向我求婚了。
  • 5. I was a farmer's daughter from Argyll,so I knew the life.
    我是来自阿盖尔农夫的女儿,所以我很清楚那种生活。
  • 6. He was very nice,but then I came here and I did well and...
    他人很好,但那时我在这里干得不错。
  • 7. I didn't want to give it up.
    不想就这样放弃。
  • 8. So I told him no, and he married someone else.
    所以我拒绝了他 然后他娶了别人。
  • 9. She died three years ago.
    三年前他的妻子去世了。
  • 10. And last month he wrote, asking to see me again.
    上个月我收到了他的信 说他想再见我一面。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 69 Previous Next