<< 唐顿庄园 第3季 第S03E01集>>
-
1. I don't know what gets into me.
我不知道我是怎么了。
-
2. I can see them staring and I know they don't want me here.
看到他们盯着我 我就知道自己不受欢迎。
-
3. Well, don't include me. Or Mary.
我和玛丽可是非常欢迎的。
-
4. She wasn't too keen on the idea of a chauffeur for a brother-in-law.
她对司机当妹夫的事也不太满意。
-
5. Forget that. She's a pragmatist.
别在意 她是个实用主义者。
-
6. She could be a tough fighter, too.
她也能做个独当一面的女强人。
-
7. Well, let's hope she's not tested.
希望不会有那一天。
-
8. Now, forget this and walk back.
别闹了 一起走回去吧。
-
9. We're brothers-in-law with high-minded wives.
我们是娶了高贵妻子的连襟。
-
10. We'd better stick together.
得团结一致。