<< 唐顿庄园 第4季 第Downton.Abbey.S04E04.1080p集>>
-
1. What if I'd agreed to marry her and there was no baby?
假如我答应娶她 却发现她没怀孕呢。
-
2. Once you'd agreed she would have got pregnant,don't you worry.
你一旦答应 她就会想办法怀上,这你不用担心。
-
3. I don't know whom she would have selected as the father,but no doubt she had a candidate in mind.
我不知道她到时会找谁做孩子的父亲,但毫无疑问 她心里肯定有人选。
-
4. - What proof have you got? - Oh, none at the moment.
-你有什么证据 -现在什么证据也没有。
-
5. But if you persist in your lie
但如果你坚持你的谎言。
-
6. I'll summon the doctor and have him examine you.
我会叫医生来给你检查。
-
7. - You can't force me. - Oh, yes, I can.
-你不能强迫我 -我当然能。
-
8. First I'll lock you in this room and then when he's arrived
我会先把你锁在这屋里 然后等医生来。
-
9. I'll tear off your clothes and hold you down,if that's what it takes.
我会撕掉你的衣服 把你按在地上,如果有这必要的话。
-
10. But you can't stop me from speaking to her ladyship.
但你可不能阻止我去告诉夫人。