返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 唐顿庄园 第5季 第Downton.Abbey.S05E08集>>

  • 1. At least, I think I see. Next time I'm coming with you.
    至少我认为我懂了 下次我跟你一起去。
  • 2. - Does there have to be a next time? - Yes. Just one more.
    -还得再去吗 -去 一次就行。
  • 3. I'm fairly sure you're gonna enjoy it.
    保证你玩得开心。
  • 4. I dare say this is a first for you, Granny,to sample the joys of a registry office.
    这应该是您的第一次吧 奶奶,感受婚姻登记处的喜悦。
  • 5. You'd be quite wrong. No,in 1878 I attended the wedding of
    这你就不知道了 其实不是,1878年 我参加了罗斯贝里勋爵。
  • 6. Lord Rosebery and Hannah Rothschild
    和汉娜·罗斯柴尔德的婚礼。
  • 7. held in the Board of Guardians, very much the same.
    在济贫法委员会办的 跟这几乎一样。
  • 8. It seems almost sad in a way.
    听上去挺伤感的。
  • 9. But in marrying a Rothschild, there are certain compensations.
    娶罗斯柴尔德家的人 必然回报丰厚。
  • 10. Is Lady Flintshire all right?
    弗林特夏尔夫人还好吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 116 Previous Next