<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第3集>>
-
1. That Mrs Hughes is going
休斯太太要。
-
2. to borrow one of your coats to be married in.
借您的一件大衣用来结婚。
-
3. Was I to have any say in this as you rifle through my cupboards?
你们翻我衣柜之前都不先问问我吗。
-
4. Your Ladyship, there's obviously been a misunderstanding.
夫人 显然是出了点误会。
-
5. I'm surprised at you, Mrs Hughes.
我真没想到 休斯太太。
-
6. This is not the kind of behaviour I would look for from you.
我可没想到你会做出这种事。
-
7. We'll hang them up at once and leave you in peace.
我们这就把衣服挂好 不打搅您了。
-
8. You see, Lady Mary said -
是这样 玛丽小姐说。
-
9. Lady Mary may dispose of her own clothes as she sees fit.
玛丽小姐随便怎么处置她自己的衣服都行。
-
10. But I do not know what gives her the right to dispose of mine.
但她凭什么随意处置我的衣服。