<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第8集>>
-
1. Well, here's another option for you.
那再给你一条出路。
-
2. I won't rekindle Lord Merton's dreams
我不会重燃默顿伯爵的梦想。
-
3. unless I'm invited to do so by Larry Grey, himself.
除非拉瑞·格雷亲自邀我这么做。
-
4. Is that clear?
明白了吗。
-
5. I speak for him.
我可以代表他。
-
6. Yes, but you see, I don't want you to speak FOR him.
但要知道 我不想要你代表他。
-
7. I want to hear him speak for himself.
我想要他亲自表达自己的想法。
-
8. Oh, I see. The plan is to mix up His Lordship
我明白了 计划就是让老爷。
-
9. or, worse, Her Ladyship,with a divorce petition and the scene of an adultery?
或者更糟 还有夫人,被卷进一出离婚通奸的闹剧吗。
-
10. But I want to bury that story
可我想把那事按下去。