<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第9集>>
-
1. Daisy, what are you doing up here?
黛西 你上来做什么。
-
2. Just fetching something.
就是拿点东西。
-
3. Oh, I do worry about Mr Spratt.
我好担心斯普拉特先生。
-
4. He seems to be burning the candle at both ends,and for all I know, in the middle.
他似乎在两头忙,可能还不止。
-
5. - Doesn't sound like the Spratt I know. - I agree.
-听上去不像我认识的斯普拉特 -是啊。
-
6. He's changed since he took this new job.
自从他接受了那份新工作简直变了个样。
-
7. Gone, the reliable butler, discreet and serious,and in his place, the journalist...
谨慎严肃的可靠管家不见了,而是变成了一个记者。
-
8. spilling the beans on everyone he knows.
把熟人的事情一一爆料。
-
9. Spratt is working as a journalist?
斯普拉特在做记者。
-
10. Oh, I am sorry, m'lady, I thought you knew.
抱歉 夫人 我以为您知道呢。