<< 绝命毒师 第4季 第02集>>
-
1. So if you want to tip the scales
若您想扭转局势。
-
2. back in your favor,better call Saul.
赢得官司,就找索尔。
-
3. Saul Goodman, attorney at law.
索尔·古德曼律师。
-
4. Se habla espanol.
提供西班牙语服务。
-
5. You might want to learn how to tail better
如果你打算一直跟踪下去。
-
6. if you're planning on making a habit of it.
最好能学几招。
-
7. May I buy you a drink?
能请你喝一杯吗。
-
8. Next round, when you're done.
等你喝完 再来一杯。
-
9. Why not? You make a hell of a lot more than I do.
请吧 你赚得可比我多的去了。
-
10. Uh, another round for him,and I'll have the same. No ice.
给他再来一杯,我也一样 不加冰。