<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第01集>>
-
1. Today is not about the next four years.
今天讲的不是今后的四年。
-
2. It's about the next four decades.
是往后的四十年。
-
3. You've placed your faith in me,and I, in turn, choose to place that faith in our children.
你们托信于我,我将此信任 转托于我们的孩子们。
-
4. Our children are the key to this nation's future,and that's why the first order of business for this administration
儿童是开启国家未来的钥匙,所以总统府的首要任务。
-
5. will be a comprehensive education reform bill
就是完整的教育改革提案。
-
6. to properly fix, finance and strengthen our nation's schools.
将改善、补助 并加强我国的学府。
-
7. And I pledge to you,we will have that bill on the floor of the Congress
我向你们承诺,在就职百日内。
-
8. within the first 100 days of this administration.
会将提案提交国会。
-
9. It was so nice of you to make this possible.
真是感谢你让这一切成真。
-
10. -When you called me, I was... -Not another word.
- 你打给我时我简直… - 别提了。