<< 纸牌屋 第1季 第11集>>
-
1. So you refuse to admit it.
所以你拒绝承认。
-
2. Admit it's what I want? That's irrelevant.
承认那是我要的? 这根本不相干。
-
3. You're the one who asked for this meeting, not me.
是你要求开这场会议 不是我。
-
4. This meeting's about trying to solve a problem,not fulfill some personal ambition.
这场会议是想要解决问题,而不是满足某种个人野心。
-
5. But if both could be achieved, you wouldn't object.
要是两者都能达成 你也不会拒绝。
-
6. I think this is a sound course of action
不管总统要谁去取代马修。
-
7. regardless ofwho the President taps to replace Matthews.
我想这是很安全的行动路线。
-
8. I must gamble everything I have right now.
我必须赌下目前拥有的一切。
-
9. If I'm honest, she may use it against me.
我若老实说 她会拿来对付我。
-
10. If I'm not, she won't lift a finger.
如我不老实说 她不会采取行动。