返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员

    << 纸牌屋 第2季 第01集>>

  • 1. I like to back people who want to succeed.
    我愿意支持有上进心的人。
  • 2. Take yourself as an example.
    比如说你自己。
  • 3. You just took advantage of the situation.
    你不过是渔翁得利。
  • 4. Matthews took advantage. I didn't seek the nomination.
    得利的是马修斯 我没指望能当副总统啊。
  • 5. Russo was in the passenger seat when he died.
    罗素死的时候坐在副驾座上。
  • 6. That's not entirely accurate.
    这话不准确。
  • 7. I saw the police report.
    我看过警方报告。
  • 8. And I spoke to the commissioner directly,because I cared about Peter and I wanted to know the full story.
    我还直接和警局局长谈过呢,因为我关心彼得 我想了解全部细节。
  • 9. He wasn't in the passenger seat?
    那他没坐在副驾座上吗。
  • 10. The passenger door was open, and he was halfway out.
    副驾座的车门开着 他半边身子躺在外面。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 75 Previous Next