返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 纸牌屋 第2季 第02集>>

  • 1. He pulled the same crap on me when I ran for Senate.
    我竞选参议员的时候 他也搅了我的局。
  • 2. He financed my primary opponent. Asshole.
    他赞助我的主要对手 混蛋。
  • 3. Well, that is your call.
    那由你决定。
  • 4. But if you're gonna let an old grudge get in the way of progress --
    但如果你要让旧账阻碍你的竞选。
  • 5. I just can't do it, Frank.
    我就是不能这么做 弗兰克。
  • 6. Havemeyer's been trying to shove me down the totem pole for years.
    哈维梅耶这些年一直想把我赶下去。
  • 7. I won't give him the satisfaction.
    我不会让他得逞的。
  • 8. Well, I can respect that, but my hands are tied.
    我尊重你 但这样我就无能为力了。
  • 9. It's a delicate matter,but we are in communication with the Chinese government
    这件事很微妙,但我们正在和中国政府沟通。
  • 10. as to how to move forward.
    如何推进谈判。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 79 Previous Next