<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第02集>>
-
1. They respect you more when you show strength.
你强势 他们反而更尊重你。
-
2. Are you changing your mind on this, Frank?
你改主意了吗 弗兰克。
-
3. I just think it's important that you do what you think is best.
我只是觉得 您该按自己的心意决定。
-
4. The American people voted you president.
美国人民选您当总统。
-
5. Not me. Not Raymond Tusk.
不是我 也不是雷蒙德·塔斯克。
-
6. I'll let you know what I decide.
我决定了再告诉你。
-
7. Thank you, sir.
谢谢 总统先生。
-
8. You think she's Underwood's choice?
你觉得安德伍德选的是她吗。
-
9. He deflected, so it's possible.
他没直说 所以有可能。
-
10. You and I,we need to work together on this, Wes.
你和我,我们得合作 韦斯。