返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员

    << 纸牌屋 第2季 第03集>>

  • 1. That moment alone would've made me want to vote for your husband.
    单是那一个瞬间就足以让我为你丈夫投票。
  • 2. Something like that will buy you months of flying beneath the radar.
    像这样的小事 能给你几个月的清净。
  • 3. And who do you have in mind to conduct the interview?
    你想让谁来进行采访。
  • 4. Does this mean I have the job?
    这代表我被录用了吗。
  • 5. It means you still haven't been ruled out.
    这代表你还没出局。
  • 6. Well, I'll consider that progress.
    我就当是有进步了。
  • 7. This is the Democratic cloak room, Hector.
    这里是民主党议员的衣帽间 赫克特。
  • 8. Yours is on the other side.
    你们的在另一边。
  • 9. What you're doing won't work.
    你的诡计不会成功的。
  • 10. It might. Which is why you made the long walk over here.
    有可能会 所以你大老远地跑过来了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 86 Previous Next