<< 纸牌屋 第2季 第12集>>
-
1. A vice president has never challenged a sitting president.
从没有哪个副总统挑战过在位总统。
-
2. You've climbed the ladder doing things other men would never do.
你往上爬的过程中已经做过不少别人不会做的事了。
-
3. Always in service to you and the party.
全都是为了服务于您和本党利益。
-
4. It was you idea to hand over those logs.
交出行程记录是你的主意。
-
5. You connected the White House to China, the casino --
是你让白宫和中国扯上了关系 还有赌场。
-
6. Raymond Tusk entangled us with China and the casino.
是雷蒙德·塔斯克让我们与中国和赌场扯上了关系。
-
7. And if I hadn't intervened --
要不是我及时干预。
-
8. You can't dodge and duck like Floyd. I've learned your moves now.
你没有弗洛伊德那套腾挪的本事 我识破你了。
-
9. This office breeds paranoia. Don't give into it, sir.
当了总统就易多疑 您别这样 先生。
-
10. I'd ask for your resignation if it wouldn't make things worse.
要不是会引人非议 我就会要求你辞职了。