<< 纸牌屋 第3季 第01集>>
-
1. I've been following everything with America Works.
我一直在跟进《美国就业法案》的报道。
-
2. Well, that's a ways off.
这扯哪去了。
-
3. But I was thinking that I could help.
我觉得我能帮上忙。
-
4. There should be a targeted plan for lobbying committee leadership.
游说委员会领导层应该有明确目标。
-
5. And I can work with the political team,coordinate with House leg directors, chiefs of staff--
我能配合政治团队,协调国会立法主任和幕僚长。
-
6. I was in Gaffney yesterday, visiting my father's grave.
我昨天去了加夫尼给我父亲扫墓。
-
7. He never took care of himself.
他从不好好照顾自己。
-
8. He ignored his heart problems and... he paid the price.
不顾自己心脏有病 最终付出代价。
-
9. You have to respect your own mortality, Doug.
你得尊重自己终有一死的命运 道格。
-
10. I don't want to be standing over your grave.
我不想给你收尸。