<< 纸牌屋 第3季 第01集>>
-
1. at some point if I don't have a legitimate track record?
令人信服的资历 日后我怎么竞选总统。
-
2. We have to survive the next 18 months,accomplish something, and then look ahead.
我们必须撑过接下来这18个月,取得点成绩 再说后面的事。
-
3. Francis, let's be realistic.
弗兰西斯 我们还是现实一点。
-
4. There's no guarantee you'll get elected.
你能否当选总统完全是没准的事。
-
5. I need to be prepared if you don't.
如果你落选 我得有所准备。
-
6. You have that much faith in me, do you?
你对我还真是有信心啊。
-
7. More faith than you have in me, it seems.
看来比你对我的信心要大。
-
8. I believe in you more than anyone, Claire.
我相信你胜过任何人 克莱尔。
-
9. Then show it. Nominate me.
那表现出来 提名我。
-
10. I shouldn't have to convince you.
别让我再费口舌说服你。