<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第03集>>
-
1. I don't want to be adorable. I want to be dashing and worldly.
我不喜欢可爱 我应该是个狂野的硬汉。
-
2. Ian. It's OK.
伊恩 这样挺好的。
-
3. Some people have a lot of lovers and some just a few.
有些人有过很多情人 而有些人却很少。
-
4. It doesn't matter.
这都很正常。
-
5. Well, seeing as it doesn't matter,where do you fall on that spectrum?
既然很正常,那么你属于哪一种。
-
6. You know, how many men have you been with?
你曾经有几个男朋友。
-
7. Ian. -Oh, I'm sorry.
伊恩 -抱歉。
-
8. That was rude. I withdraw the question.
这样很不礼貌 我收回我的问题。
-
9. It's not that it's rude. It's just immaterial.
并不是礼貌问题 而是没有意义。
-
10. It's just a number. It doesn't mean anything.
那只是个数字 不能说明任何问题。