<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第10集>>
-
1. If the judges see me tripping over that klutz,there's no way I'm gonna win.
要是评委见到我跟呆瓜一起出场,我就输定了。
-
2. That's a good point. Now I wish I hadn't told Amy.
也对 要是还没告诉艾米就好了。
-
3. You already told her? -She was so excited.
你跟她讲了 -她激动死了。
-
4. Well, she's your best friend.
你们俩关系那么铁。
-
5. Why don't you just tell her the truth? She'll understand.
要不你跟她讲实话 她会理解的。
-
6. What if she doesn't?
要是她不理解呢。
-
7. Well, friends come and go,but a crown is forever.
友谊可有可无,但荣耀一去不复返。
-
8. I never loved Alma.
我从未爱过阿尔玛。
-
9. My mother pushed us together,and I was stupid enough to get her pregnant.
是我妈妈硬把我们凑到一起,而我居然傻兮兮地让她怀了孕。
-
10. You had a child?
你们有孩子了。