<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第12集>>
-
1. Andrew, please. You were there. Alex started the whole thing.
安德鲁 拜托 你当时在的 事情都是亚历克斯挑起的。
-
2. You need to tell him to stop criticizing me.
你得告诉他 别再批评我了。
-
3. I'm... I'm not getting in the middle of this.
我才不夹在你们中间 两面难做人呢。
-
4. If you have a problem with Alex, you tell him.
要是你跟亚历克斯有矛盾 你自己跟他谈。
-
5. I tried. He won't listen to me.
我试过了 可他不听我的。
-
6. Don't you mean obey?
你是说他没乖乖听话吗。
-
7. He's not your son. He's not your husband.
他不是你儿子 也不是你丈夫。
-
8. He's not your employee.
也不是你的员工。
-
9. Not everyone has to listen to you.
不是所有人 都得听你的。
-
10. I'll... I'll do this tomorrow.
我明天再干。