<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第16集>>
-
1. I said I was throwing up. Don't want to be a liar.
我刚才说我吐了 可没想撒谎。
-
2. I can hire whomever I want. It's my company.
这是我的公司 我想雇谁就雇谁。
-
3. And I run it for you. I should have been consulted.
我给你管理公司 你应该先问过我的意见。
-
4. Why are you being so unpleasant about this?
你干吗这么不高兴。
-
5. I hired Sam to help you. I don't need his help. I've got it under control.
山姆是我雇来给你帮忙的 我不需要他帮忙 我管得挺好的。
-
6. Andrew, all I've seen lately is evidence to the contrary,and if you think I'm gonna stand by
安德鲁 我所看到的却恰恰相反,你可别以为我会坐视不管。
-
7. while everything I've built falls apart...
看着我辛苦经营的事业毁于一旦。
-
8. Sam. I thought you'd gone home.
山姆 我以为你已经回家了。
-
9. Oh, I stayed late to finish the inventory.
我留下来加个班 把存货清点完。
-
10. Well, aren't you industrious?
你真勤奋。