<< 老友记 第4季 第04集>>
-
1. And tell him what?
跟他说什么。
-
2. Have you heard about a little something called "not making girls cry."
你难道不知道什么叫 "不准让女孩哭泣"吗。
-
3. Yeah. Well maybe you have heard about the Rent Stabilization Act of 1968!
你也许听过1968年发布的《租屋安定法案》吧。
-
4. I have actually not heard of that.
说实话 我还真的没听过。
-
5. Yeah, well your friends are in violation of it.
你朋友触犯了这个法案。
-
6. I've been a nice guy up until now, but, I don't need this grief.
我一直没出声 不过现在我不用再做好人了。
-
7. I'm gonna call the landlord...
我要去告诉房东。
-
8. and tell him that Monica is illegally subletting here grandmother's apartment.
把莫妮卡外婆的房子转租给她 是非法的。
-
9. Your friends are out of here, pal.
你的朋友们要被赶出去了 伙计。
-
10. Why don't you tell me something I don't know!
你为什么不告诉我些 我不知道的东西。