返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第4季 第04集>>

  • 1. Yeah, no fooling around with clients...
    不得与客人乱来...。
  • 2. and always be prepared.
    时刻准备着。
  • 3. Yeah, that one's actually from the Boy Scouts, but it just makes good sense.
    后一句是童子军说的 不过说得通。
  • 4. Why don't you just give him to somebody else?
    你为什么不把他转给别人。
  • 5. No, I can handle it. No, I'm a professional.
    不用 我能处理 我是职业的。
  • 6. Oh Pheebs, is that a new ankle bracelet?
    菲比 那是个新脚镯吗。
  • 7. And you got a petticure. Your feet are all dressed up.
    你还做了脚部美容 还盛装打扮。
  • 8. Because that's the only part of you he can see when he's on the table!
    因为当他在按摩台上 那是你唯一能被他看见的部分。
  • 9. You're gonna do some feet flirting!
    你想用脚来勾引他。
  • 10. I don't know what you're talking about.
    我不懂你们在说什么。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 31 Previous Next