<< 老友记 第4季 第09集>>
-
1. No, actually, I meant for me.
不是啦 事实上 我是说我挺合适的。
-
2. The hiring committee is meeting people all day and...
招聘委员会每天都在面试。
-
3. Oh. Well, I wish I could say no, but I guess you can't stay my assistant forever.
我很希望我能拒绝 但我总不能让你当我一辈子的助理吧。
-
4. Neither can you, Sophie, but for different reasons.
苏菲 你不能去 但不是这个理由。
-
5. God, I'm so glad you don't have a problem with this.
天那 我真高兴你这么宽容大量。
-
6. because if you did, I wouldn't even consider applying.
因为如果你有意见 我根本就不会去报名了。
-
7. Really? Well, in that case
真的啊 那样的话。
-
8. And that's why I'm so glad there's no problem.
我非常高兴你同意了 没什么问题了。
-
9. That's fine, actually I'm on the hiring committee, so there'll be at least one friendly face.
那好吧 其实我也是招聘委员会的一员 你去起码能看到一张熟面孔。
-
10. Oh, that's great.
噢 太好了。