<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第08集>>
-
1. Uh-huh, and if you bought two, you got a free churro.
当时买两幅 还附赠一根油条呢。
-
2. I am not surprised he didn't tell me about you.
我一点都不觉得奇怪 他对你只字未提。
-
3. I'm sure he saw you in his rearview mirror
我相信他在后视镜里看到你。
-
4. gaining on him, and it scared him to death.
步步逼近时 他深感威胁。
-
5. Why would a professional
为什么像安德烈这样的大画家。
-
6. like Andre be threatened by...
会因为我而有危机感呢。
-
7. Oh, what did you call me?
你之前怎么说我来着。
-
8. "A silly, bored housewife unburdened by talent."
"愚蠢 无聊又毫无才华的家庭主妇"。
-
9. You are a housewife?
你是一个家庭主妇。
-
10. I love it!
我简直爱死了。