<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第16集>>
-
1. What does Roy think?
罗伊什么意见。
-
2. Well, Roy was the first one I went to.
我第一个求助的就是罗伊。
-
3. He couldn't do it. Too much of a marshmallow.
他不干 他那么胆小的人。
-
4. I need someone cold and heartless.
我需要一个冷血无情的人来帮忙。
-
5. And that's me?
所以你选了我。
-
6. A dying woman's sitting in front of you,and you haven't even offered a cup of coffee.
将死之人就在你面前,都不说招待一杯咖啡。
-
7. What does that tell ya?
你觉得呢。
-
8. I don't... I don't know if I could do that.
我不 我不能这么做。
-
9. I don't want to die alone, Bree.
我不想孤单单地死掉 布里。
-
10. And the chemo's just kicking my ass.
化疗实在折磨人。