<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第18集>>
-
1. I could swear I saw Bryan with a "y" checking you out.
我发誓我看见草字头的布莱恩在对你抛媚眼。
-
2. Ah, well, actually,I am more into Geoffrey with a "G."
不过实际上呢,我倒是比较喜欢不带单人旁的杰弗里。
-
3. Now that's my gay son.
这才是我的同性恋儿子嘛。
-
4. God, look at all the stuff we're doing.
天啊 看看我们做的那些事。
-
5. We used to be interesting.
我们以前还挺有意思的。
-
6. I know. We--we hiked. We went to the theater.
是啊 我们徒步旅行 去剧院。
-
7. We--we took Salsa lessons.
还去学跳萨尔萨舞。
-
8. And then came the kids.
然后孩子们到来了。
-
9. Ah, fun killers. Huh.
抹杀一切乐趣。
-
10. Mmm. This is amazing.
太好吃了。