返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员

    << 我们这一天 第2季 第11集>>

  • 1. I've held my tongue while you've whined about your childhood,a childhood which I was there for, by the way,which I bore witness to.
    你抱怨你的童年时 我也忍着没说什么,顺便说一句 你的童年我也在场,我亲眼看到过。
  • 2. Your football tosses on the lawn with Dad,your tummy rubs from Mom when you had a fever.
    你曾在草坪上和爸爸玩抛球,你发烧时妈妈给你揉肚子。
  • 3. See, Barbara may not have been there,but I was there, so don't you dare try
    芭芭拉或许并不清楚,但我亲眼见过 所以你休想。
  • 4. to pull that same lame-ass piece of wool over my eyes, bro.
    用你那套廉价的把戏来骗我 老哥。
  • 5. Okay? I've held my tongue,but I will not hold my tongue while you go after our mother
    好吗 我一直忍着没开口,我绝对不会眼睁睁看着你攻击妈妈。
  • 6. - for not parenting you... -I'm not going after our mother,Randall. Why do you always twist things around like that?
    -说她没照顾你... -我没有攻击妈妈,兰德尔 你为什么总是这样扭曲事实。
  • 7. - I'm not going after... - He's not twisting anything, Kevin.
    -我没有攻击... -他没有扭曲事实 凯文。
  • 8. - He's simply defending me. - Oh, I'm sorry, Mom.
    -他只是在维护我 -抱歉 妈妈。
  • 9. You're right. I'm sorry. Why don't you take his side
    你说得对 抱歉 你就帮他说话吧。
  • 10. because that's... See, this is what I'm talking about.
    因为... 看吧 我就是这个意思。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 74 Previous Next