<< 我们这一天 第3季 第01集>>
-
1. Then I bought his building.
然后我就买下了这个公寓。
-
2. Guess you don't have to drop a hundo an hour on a therapist
听着好像我没必要因为这点故事。
-
3. to crack that case, huh?
花一小时几百美金去看医生吧。
-
4. It has defined my life, being adopted.
可被人领养这事 改变了我的一生。
-
5. It's defined my life, even when I didn't realize
甚至在我还没有意识到的时候。
-
6. it was defining it.
它已经在改变了。
-
7. And I think the part of that, at least for me,is that this big giant thing happened to me,and I didn't have any say in it.
而我觉得 至少对于我来说,在这么重要的一件事情上,我没有任何发言权。
-
8. And I don't want that to be the case for you.
我不希望你也像我一样。
-
9. Deja, we'd like to formally adopt you.
黛佳 我们想正式收养你。
-
10. They're saying we can't foster you forever,that we got to sign some papers and start a process.
他们说我们不能一直这样抚养你,必须要签一些文件 走一些程序。