返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 风骚律师 第1季 第04集>>

  • 1. I mean, they're not really the plan-ahead types.
    并不是真正懂得深谋远虑的人。
  • 2. Yeah, I'd cut the cute attitude right about now
    如果我是你 就赶紧把那油腔滑调。
  • 3. if I were you.
    收起来。
  • 4. You ratted on me. There will be consequences.
    你出卖了我 是会付出代价的。
  • 5. Hey, if somebody warned the Kettlemans,it was probably somebody who was worried about those kids.
    如果有人警告了凯特尔曼一家,那也是因为担心那两个孩子。
  • 6. You know how much trouble you caused me?
    你知道你给我惹了多大的麻烦吗。
  • 7. You didn't need any help getting caught, okay?
    你被抓住可不是我害得。
  • 8. The neighbor ID'd you. You were sloppy.
    邻居认出了你 是你大意了。
  • 9. Any trouble you might have -- that's on you.
    不管惹了多大麻烦 都是你自找的。
  • 10. Not to mention the blood in your van.
    更别提你车里的血迹了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 71 Previous Next