<< 老友记 第5季 第17集>>
-
1. I mean, just as hot as you.
火热缠绵就好。
-
2. I mean, our flame...
我们的欲火。
-
3. Whoo! It is on fire!
简直可以燎原。
-
4. Monica, here's your broom back.
摩妮卡 扫把还你。
-
5. You are so cute.
你真可爱。
-
6. Oh, hey! How'd the interview go? Ugh!
喔 嘿 面试顺不顺利。
-
7. Horrible! I did the stupidest, most embarrassing thing.
糟透了 我犯了最蠢最丢人的错误。
-
8. Did you tell the guy you wanted to have sex with his wife then fall off your chair?
你跟考官说要跟他老婆上床 然后又从椅子上跌下来了。
-
9. No. So, what happened?
不是 那是怎么了。
-
10. Ugh, it was horrible! And the interview part went so well.
真是糟糕透顶 原本面试都很顺利。