<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第17集>>
-
1. Hence, still nice.
但对我还是很好。
-
2. No, I'm suggesting that you have no core.
我的意思是 你没有原则。
-
3. Yore what whoever you're with needs you to be.
你只是在做别人所期待的那个人。
-
4. Okay, I guess that could be insulting.
好吧 我想这有点侮辱人了。
-
5. The interesting question is why.
吊诡之处在于 为什么。
-
6. Why do you thinkthe world will end in chaos and destruction if you're not there to save it?
为什么你会认为 没有你充当救世主 这个世界就会陷入混乱并最终毁灭?。
-
7. Because when my parents put me in the rocket and sent me here, they said,"james, you will grow to manhood under yellow sun--"
因为我的父母把我送上 飞往地球的火箭时 对我说:,"詹姆士 你会在阳光下茁壮成长--"。
-
8. And why'd you lie about monster trucks?
还有怪物卡车的事你为什么要撒谎?。
-
9. - I didn'T. - I checked your appointment bk.
- 我没有 - 我查了你的日程本。
-
10. You got tomorrow nightmarked off, but you didn't put down what you were doing.
你把明天晚上圈起来了 但没有写要干什么。