返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第7季 第18集>>

  • 1. Y'know when like, the cameras are on you and you wanna look disappointed...
    当摄影机拍到你时 你得表现出失望的样子。
  • 2. ...but also that your colleague deserved to win. Y'know? So it's sorta like...
    但也得表现出对方是 实至名归的表情 就像这样。
  • 3. Hey. You know?
    你知道吗。
  • 4. You practice losing at the Grammys too? Oh, no, at the Grammys, I always win.
    你也练习过失去格莱美奖 不 拿格莱美奖我从不失手。
  • 5. Oh, hey. Hey. How'd your date go with Jake?
    嘿 你跟杰克约会还顺利吗。
  • 6. Oh, great! We couldn't keep our eyes off each other all night.
    太棒了 我们整晚一直注视着彼此。
  • 7. Then every once and a while y'know, he'd lean over and stroke my hair, and then touch my neck.
    每一次那个 你知道 他都俯下身来抚摸我的头发跟脖子。
  • 8. Okay, stop it. Phoebe, You're getting me all tingly.
    好吧 别这样 菲比 你让我浑身发麻。
  • 9. All I could think of was, y'know, "Is he gonna kiss me? Is he gonna kiss me?"
    我只能想着 他要吻我了吗 要吻我了吗。
  • 10. And did he? I'm a lady, Monica. I don't kiss and tell.
    他吻了你吗 我是个淑女啊 摩尼卡 我接吻的时候不说话。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 32 Previous Next