返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第7季 第18集>>

  • 1. But this hickey speaks for itself.
    但这个吻痕说明了一切。
  • 2. Okay, okay, I got it. I got it.
    好了 我知道了 我知道了。
  • 3. I just like him so much that I just feel like I've had 1O drinks today.
    我真的好喜欢他 感觉上像是我今天喝了十杯酒。
  • 4. And I've only had six.
    而我只喝了六杯。
  • 5. Oh. You know, I haven't had that feeling since I first starting going out with Chandler.
    我第一次跟钱德约会后 就再也没有那样的感觉了。
  • 6. Wow, I'm never gonna have that feeling again am I? You sound like a guy.
    我永远都不会再有那样的感觉了 你的口气像个男人。
  • 7. Heh. No, a guy would be saying, "I'm never gonna get to sleep with anyone else." Heh.
    不 男人会说 "我永远都不能再跟别人上床了"。
  • 8. Oh, my God. I'm never gonna sleep with anyone else!
    我永远都不能再跟别人上床了。
  • 9. I've been so busy planning the wedding, I forgot about all the things that I'd be giving up.
    我一直忙着筹备婚礼 完全忘了我要放弃什么。
  • 10. I mean, I'm never gonna have a first kiss again.
    我再也不会有初吻。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 32 Previous Next