<< 硅谷 第1季 第08集>>
-
1. I'm just, uh, wondering exactly how that happened.
我想知道这到底是怎么回事。
-
2. Ah, yes. It was one of my finer moments.
对 那是我做的最漂亮的收购之一。
-
3. Erlich came to me with an outside offer
埃利希拿着一份外部竞价来找我。
-
4. to sell half of his Pied Piper shares.
他要卖出他持有的'魔笛手'的一半股份。
-
5. To Russ Hanneman for five million dollars. Yes, I know.
我知道这事 五百万卖给罗斯·汉纳曼。
-
6. But somehow you ended up with all of his shares. How?
不过怎么最后变成你买走他全部股份。
-
7. Oh, well, as you know, the same onerous terms you accepted
只要你拿了罗斯·汉纳曼的钱。
-
8. when you took Russ Hanneman's money,they transferred to me when I bought him out.
就要承担那些繁琐的法律责任条款,而我接手了他全部股份后 就都转移给我了。
-
9. These included the right to block any transfer of stocks
这包括了有权阻挠董事会多数票决议通过的。
-
10. with a majority vote of the board. A board which I control.
任何股份转移行为 而我掌控董事会。